jonne Index du Forum

jonne
Wiley

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

proceeding.Individual questioning

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    jonne Index du Forum -> jonne -> jonne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lebaobei123

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Oct - 01:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: proceeding.Individual questioning Répondre en citant

While 25 players were announced as members of the 2014 Canadian Olympic mens hockey team headed to Sochi, one disappointed NHL player that was left off the roster is San Jose Sharks forward Logan Couture. "Its been tough," said Couture. "Getting the call this morning that I wasnt on the team was very difficult." Sharks general manager Doug Wilson announced on Tuesday that Couture would be having surgery to correct an upper body injury that he has been playing with for several weeks.  Couture however, does not believe being hurt had anything to do with him not being selected to the Olympic team. "From what I was told I wasnt on the team regardless of injury," said Couture. So far during the 2013-14 season, the 24-year-old forward has 14 goals and 20 assists in 43 games, following this 21-goal performance in the lockout-shortened 2012-13 season.  "Honestly I never thought the injury would affect it, I thought I gave myself the best chance," said Couture. "It doesnt get any easier being left off this team. The Olympics only come around every four years. Its tough to take right now." J.J. Hardy Jersey . "Im not even that added up," the 39-year-old Australian replied. And to the Hall of Famers surprise, when all the math was done Sunday in the JTBC Founders Cup, she was the one posing for pictures with the big trophy. Roberto Alomar Jersey . When a game is in the balance, however, they still have the personnel and the experience to end up with the two points. http://www.theoriolesteamshop.com/Orioles-Chance-Sisco-Kids-Jersey/. And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. From Pierre LeBrun While Anaheim GM Bob Murray said earlier this season he was not going to trade Jonas Hiller despite the fact hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, some sources have told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that Murray might be willing to move another goalie. Eddie Murray Jersey . Rockhold." Known as an aggressive striker, Belfort (23-10) instead paced himself as the engaged in the early going and showed restraint by not overcommitting against the larger Rockhold (10-2). But when the opportunity presented itself, Belfort delivered an incredible spinning heel kick that landed flush on Rockholds chin and sent him toppling to the floor. Chris Tillman Jersey . On Tuesday, the star questioned whether that was still the case. Speaking to reporters at a charity event, Johnson said: "I just kind of wonder sometimes: Is this still the place for me?" Johnsons comments came after he was asked why he recently skipped a voluntary minicamp.FALL RIVER, Mass. - Lawyers involved in the murder trial of former New England Patriots star Aaron Hernandez want to know if there are any die-hard Patriots fans in the jury pool.They also have asked more than 1,000 potential jurors whether the fact that Hernandez played for the NFL would make them feel he was more likely to be guilty, and how much they know about the case.Prospective jurors filled out the questionnaire during the first phase of jury selection in Bristol County Superior Court, which spanned three days and ended Tuesday. The court released the 51-question form late Tuesday afternoon.Hernandez has pleaded not guilty to murder for the June 2013 shooting death of Odin Lloyd, a semiprofessional football player who was dating the sister of Hernandezs fiancee.Several of the questions focused on Hernandezs status as a football player.Does the fact that Mr. Hernandez was a professional football player make you feel that he is more likely to be guilty of the charges in this case than an individual that did not play football professionally would be? read one question.It also asked whether the person is a Patriots fan; if so, for how long; whether he or she has attended a game and if so, how many.The questionnaire informs prospective jurors that the case will draw a high degree of media attention and that they will be barred from posting anything about the case on Facebook, Twitter or other social media or elsewhere online.Would you be able to abide by these rules for the entirety of the trial? potential jurors were asked.Several questions focussed on their familiarity with the case, ranging from never having heard about it to following it closely.ddddddddddddIt asked where they got their information, listing more than 50 media outlets, from the local Fall River News to the National Enquirer, as well as social media and other sources.Judge Susan Garsh told prospective jurors before they completed the questionnaires that they still might be called as jurors if they had heard of the case or knew one of the witnesses.They were asked if they knew any of 300 people listed as potential witnesses or others whose names might come up during trial, including Patriots coach Bill Belichick and team owner Robert Kraft.Potential jurors were also questioned about their feelings on race and ethnicity. Hernandez is Hispanic, Lloyd was African-American, and Hernandezs fiancee, Shayanna Jenkins, is African-American.The questionnaire also asks if potential jurors are gun owners, their views on marijuana use and whether they feel Hernandez is more likely to be guilty because he has tattoos.Also Tuesday, the judge turned down a request from CNN that the questioning of prospective jurors be done in a way that the public can hear. CNN expressed concerns that Garshs plan to question prospective jurors out of the publics hearing violates the First Amendment. But Garsh responded that Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court found it was constitutional to question jurors out of the publics hearing, as long as the public could see the proceeding.Individual questioning of jurors is expected to start Friday. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Oct - 01:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    jonne Index du Forum -> jonne -> jonne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation